The agenda for our AGM is now available for download.
The AGM will be held on 7.30pm Wednesday 5th March in Community Room 2 at the Walkden Gateway Centre, 2 Smith Street, Walkden, M28 3EZ.
1 Welcome & Introductions, Andy Barlow
2 Guest Speaker: Don Jary, Northern Rail Client & Stakeholder Manager
- Changes to Northern services being brought about through the infrastructure developments and electrification in the North West
3 Review of the Year, Neil Stapleton
4 Treasurer’s Report, Angela Critchley
5 Election of Officers.
- Chair (currently Andy Barlow)
- Secretary (currently Neil Stapleton)
- Treasurer (currently Angela Critchley)
- All three serving officers have indicated they are willing to continue in their posts. Anyone else wishing to stand for appointment please notify the Secretary (Neil Stapleton)
6 Election of Auditors: vote to approve re-appointment of Jennifer Reynolds as Auditor.
7 Northern Rail Safety Update, Don Jary
8 Gardening Update and Plans for 2014, Angela Critchley
9 Artworks Update and Plans for 2014, Angela Critchley
10 North-West Manchester Friends’ Steering Group, Andy Barlow
11 Any Other Business